These no bake Chocolate Almond Butter Berry Cups topped with sea salt are dairy free, gluten free, paleo, raw, vegetarian and vegan!
I did it! I did it! I did it! I made these Chocolate Almond Butter Berry Cups and they are way better than anything you can find in stores. I even got high praises from John, a self-proclaimed peanut butter cup connoisseur. If I remember correctly, I think he said something like…
“These are so f***ing good.”
Yep. I’m dropping the mic.
It’s hard to go wrong with a chocolate and almond butter combination, right?
Well, when I told John I had added some dried blueberries and cranberries to the mix, he gasped. How dare I try to improve the well-loved nut butter and chocolate combo. You’re going to ruin it!
All it took was one bite.
Topped with a little Himalayan pink sea salt, these super rich Chocolate Almond Butter Berry Cups contain no added sugar, require no baking or cooking and are easy to make. I used the allergen-friendly Enjoy Life Mega Chunks semi-sweet chocolate, making them dairy free as well.
I think I know what’s for dessert tonight.
Have you ever made almond butter cups at home? What’s your favorite store-bought nut butter cups?
- 1 1/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate
- 1/4 cup almond butter
- 1 tbsp + 1tsp dried blueberries
- 1 tsp dried cranberries
- sea salt
- Line a mini muffin pan with 12 muffin liners.
- Pour chocolate chunks into a microwave-safe bowl.
- Heat chocolate in microwave in 40 second intervals, stirring in between each interval, until the chocolate is fully melted and smooth.
- Pour a spoonful of melted chocolate into each muffin liner, making sure that the bottom of each liner is fully covered.
- Place the muffin pan in the freezer for 5 minutes.
- Add 1 tsp of almond butter into each cup.
- Add the dried fruit on top of the almond butter - about 4 dried blueberries and 1 dried cranberry per cup.
- Reheat the remaining chocolate in the microwave in 40 second intervals until it is fully melted and smooth.
- Top each cup with enough melted chocolate to fully cover the almond butter and dried fruit.
- Top each cup with a pinch of sea salt.
- Place the muffin pan in freezer for 10 minutes.
- Remove from the freezer and enjoy!
LIKE THIS RECIPE? LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS BELOW!
This page contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase on Amazon after clicking one of my links, I may receive a small commission. The price of the item stays the same and any money I make goes to supporting this blog. I only endorse products and services that I fully believe in.