Mexican Tres Leches Coffee
This Mexican Tres Leches Coffee topped with a mountain of whipped cream, cinnamon and chocolate shavings is easy to make at home and irresistibly yummy! Perfect for the holidays and the cold winter nights!
Prep Time5 mins
Total Time5 mins
Servings: 1 drink
- 12 oz Starbucks® Holiday Blend Coffee
- 2 tbsp sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tbsp evaporated fat-free milk
- 1 tbsp half and half
- 1 pinch Giant Eagle cinnamon, plus more for topping
- 1 dollop Giant Eagle whipped cream
- Chocolate shavings, optional
Pour 12 ounces of Starbucks® Holiday Blend Coffee in a large mug. Set aside.
In a small creamer cup (or any cup), add the sweetened condensed milk, evaporated fat-free milk, half and half and cinnamon. Mix together with a spoon until fully combined to make the tres leches creamer.
Pour the tres leches creamer into the coffee, add a pinch of cinnamon and stir combine.
Top with a big dollop of whipped cream, chocolate shavings and more cinnamon. Enjoy!