This fun monthly recipe challenge is back! Join us to help motivate and inspire you in the kitchen and for a chance to win a prize!
New to the cooking challenge? Here are the details on how to join this month!
How to Join
- Recipe: Cook the assigned recipe for the month. You can sign up for Isabel Eats Cooking Challenge emails to be notified as soon as a new challenge is posted! Also check my social media for reminders and updates.
- Snap a pic: Take a photo of the finished recipe. A simple photo that you snap with your phone is perfect! It doesn’t need to be fancy.
- Submit: Submit your photo and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Bonus: For a bonus entry, leave a comment and a star rating on the assigned recipe post using the same name and email you used above.
DECEMBER 2023 Challenge Recipe
The recipe for this month’s cooking challenge is chicken pozole verde! This hearty Mexican stew features juicy shredded chicken, hominy, and a bright green salsa. It’s a staple Mexican recipe perfect for the holiday season.
Important Dates and Prizes
- December 1, 2023 – The first day you can submit an entry by sending it to email@example.com.
- December 28, 2023 – The last day you can submit an entry.
- December 29, 2023 – Announcement of the winner via email.
The prize winner will receive a $150 Amazon gift card! The winner will be notified via email.
November Cooking Challenge Recap
November’s cooking challenge featured jalapeño cornbread and they all looked delicious! Thank you to all who participated.
November’s winner was Nica, and she was notified via email and has been sent her prize. Congratulations, Nica!