This fun monthly recipe challenge is back! Join us to help motivate and inspire you in the kitchen and for a chance to win a prize!
New to the cooking challenge? Here are the details on how to join this month!
How to Join
- Recipe: Cook the assigned recipe for the month. You can sign up for Isabel Eats Cooking Challenge emails to be notified as soon as a new challenge is posted! Also check my social media for reminders and updates.
- Snap a pic: Take a photo of the finished recipe. A simple photo that you snap with your phone is perfect! It doesn’t need to be fancy.
- Submit: Submit your photo and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Bonus: For a bonus entry, leave a comment and a star rating on the month’s assigned recipe post using the same name and email you used above.
JULY 2023 Challenge Recipe
The recipe for July’s cooking challenge is calabacitas! This vegetable side dish is perfect for the summer and is packed with flavor.
It’s made with sauteed zucchini and squash, corn, onions, peppers, tomatoes, and cheese. It’s healthy, comforting, and super satisfying, even for the biggest of meat lovers!
Important Dates & Prize
- July 1, 2023 – The first day you can submit an entry by sending it to email@example.com.
- July 30, 2023 – The last day you can submit an entry.
- July 31, 2023 – Announcement of the winner via email.
The prize winner will receive a $150 Amazon gift card! The winner will be notified via email on the last day of July.
JUNE COOKING CHALLENGE RECAP
June’s cooking challenge featured carnitas, and everyone’s looked delicious! Thank you to all who participated. June’s winner was Anita, and she was notified via email.
Have any questions or concerns? Put them below! We can’t wait to see your submissions for this month. Happy cooking!