This fun monthly recipe challenge is back! Join us to help motivate and inspire you in the kitchen and for a chance to win a prize!
New to the cooking challenge? Here are the details on how to join this month!
How to Join
- Recipe: Cook the assigned recipe for the month. You can sign up for Isabel Eats Cooking Challenge emails to be notified as soon as a new challenge is posted! Also check my social media for reminders and updates.
- Snap a pic: Take a photo of the finished recipe. A simple photo that you snap with your phone is perfect! It doesn’t need to be fancy.
- Submit: Submit your photo and contact information to email@example.com.
- Bonus: For a bonus entry, leave a comment and a star rating on the month’s assigned recipe post using the same name and email you used above.
JUNE 2023 Challenge Recipe
The recipe for June’s cooking challenge is Carnitas! This is one of my most popular recipes and one of my personal favorites.
This juicy, slow-cooked, lightly crisped pork is bursting with flavor and makes THE best tacos, burritos, or bowls. Once you try it, you’ll want to keep making it!
Important Dates & Prize
- June 1, 2023 – The first day you can submit an entry by sending it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- June 29, 2023 – The last day you can submit an entry.
- June 30, 2023 – Announcement of the winner via email.
The prize winner will receive a $150 Amazon gift card! The winner will be notified via email on the last day of June.
MAY COOKING CHALLENGE RECAP
May’s cooking challenge featured elotes, and everyone’s looked delicious! Thank you to all who participated. May’s winner was Melissa, and she was notified via email.
Have any questions or concerns? Put them below! We can’t wait to see your submissions for this month. Happy cooking!