This fun monthly recipe challenge is back! Join us to help motivate and inspire you in the kitchen and for a chance to win a prize!
New to the cooking challenge? Here are the details on how to join this month!
How to Join
- Recipe: Cook the assigned recipe for the month. You can sign up for Isabel Eats Cooking Challenge emails to be notified as soon as a new challenge is posted! Also check my social media for reminders and updates.
- Snap a pic: Take a photo of the finished recipe. A simple photo that you snap with your phone is perfect! It doesn’t need to be fancy.
- Submit: Submit your photo and contact information to email@example.com.
- Bonus: For a bonus entry, leave a comment and a star rating on the assigned recipe post using the same name and email you used above.
October 2023 Challenge Recipe
The recipe for this month’s cooking challenge is chile verde! This Mexican stew is made of tender pieces of pork simmered in a flavorful tomatillo and chile broth. I love serving it in a bowl with some rice and beans for a traditional Mexican meal, but you could also add it to gorditas, burritos, sopes, and tacos!
If you don’t eat pork but would still like to participate in this month’s challenge, you can make this chicken chile verde instead. Just let me know in the email whenever you submit it so I know you made the chicken version.
Important Dates and Prizes
- October 2, 2023 – The first day you can submit an entry by sending it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- October 29, 2023 – The last day you can submit an entry.
- October 31, 2023 – Announcement of the winner via email.
The prize winner will receive a $150 Amazon gift card! The winner will be notified via email.
September Cooking Challenge Recap
September’s cooking challenge featured tres leches cake, and everyone’s dessert looked delicious! Thank you to all who participated.
September’s winner was Victoria, and she was notified via email and has been sent her prize. Congratulations, Victoria!