This fun monthly recipe challenge is back! Join us to help motivate and inspire you in the kitchen and for a chance to win a prize!
New to the cooking challenge? Here are the details on how to join this month!
How to Join
- Recipe: Cook the assigned recipe for the month. You can sign up for Isabel Eats Cooking Challenge emails to be notified as soon as a new challenge is posted! Also check my social media for reminders and updates.
- Snap a pic: Take a photo of the finished recipe. A simple photo that you snap with your phone is perfect! It doesn’t need to be fancy.
- Submit: Submit your photo and contact information to email@example.com.
- Bonus: For a bonus entry, leave a comment and a star rating on the assigned recipe post using the same name and email you used above.
September 2023 Challenge Recipe
The recipe for the September cooking challenge is tres leches cake! This classic Mexican dessert is made from a light sponge cake soaked in a mixture of three milks and topped with whipped cream.
It’s typically topped with fresh strawberries and a pinch of cinnamon but is also sometimes garnished with chopped nuts or just left plain with whipped cream.
Important Dates & Prize
- September 1, 2023 – The first day you can submit an entry by sending it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- September 28, 2023 – The last day you can submit an entry.
- September 29, 2023 – Announcement of the winner via email.
The prize winner will receive a $150 Amazon gift card! The winner will be notified via email.
August COOKING CHALLENGE RECAP
August’s cooking challenge featured birria, and everyone’s looked delicious! Thank you to all who participated.
August’s winner was Edith, and she was notified via email and has been sent her prize. Congratulations, Edith!
Have any questions or concerns? Put them below! We can’t wait to see your submissions for this month. Happy cooking!