This fun monthly recipe challenge is back! Join us to help motivate and inspire you in the kitchen and for chance to win a prize!
New to the cooking challenge? Read more about why I started it here.
Here are the details on how to join this month!
How to Join
- Recipe: Cook the assigned recipe for the month. You can sign up for Isabel Eats Cooking Challenge emails to be notified as soon as a new challenge is posted! Also check my social media for reminders and updates.
- Snap a pic: Take a photo of the finished recipe. A simple photo that you snap with your phone is perfect! It doesn’t need to be fancy.
- Submit: Submit your photo and contact information to email@example.com.
- Bonus: For a bonus entry, leave a comment and a star rating on the month’s assigned recipe post using the same name and email you used above.
APRIL 2023 Challenge Recipe
The recipe for April’s cooking challenge is Flautas! This recipe is a tasty dinner or appetizer that everyone is sure to love.
I love making flautas when I have leftover shredded chicken, or when they sound good to make! The best part is topping them with salsa, cheese, sour cream, guacamole, and cilantro. The recipe includes instructions for frying, baking, and air frying.
Important Dates & Prize
- April 1, 2023– First day you can submit an entry by sending it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- April 29, 2023– Last day you can submit an entry.
- April 30, 2023– Announcement of the winner via email.
The prize winner will receive a $150 Target gift card! The winner will be notified via email on the last day of April.
March COOKING CHALLENGE RECAP
March’s cooking challenge featured salmon tacos, and everyone’s looked delicious! Thank you to all who participated. March’s winner was Aschley, and she was notified via email.
Have any questions or concerns? Put them below! We can’t wait to see your submissions for this month. Happy cooking!
Leave a Comment