A fun monthly recipe challenge to help motivate and inspire you in the kitchen! Join and participate every month for your chance to win a prize!
New to the cooking challenge? Read more about why I started it here! Here’s the details…
How to join
- Recipe: Cook the assigned recipe for the month. You can sign up for Isabel Eats Cooking Challenge emails to be notified as soon as a new challenge is posted!
- Snap a pic: Take a photo of the finished recipe. A simple photo that you snap with your phone is perfect! It doesn’t need to be fancy.
- Submit: Submit your photo and contact information here to this form.
- Bonus: For a bonus entry, leave a comment and a star rating on the month’s assigned recipe post using the same name and email you used above.
April 2021 Challenge Recipe
The recipe for April’s cooking challenge is my Easy Chicken Tacos! It’s one of the most popular recipes on Isabel Eats and for good reason:
- the quick-marinated chicken thighs are incredibly flavorful and super juicy
- it’s great for easy weeknight tacos and is perfect topped with a simple pico de gallo or lettuce and cheese
- any chicken leftovers you have are amazing in burrito bowls, salads, and even soups!
Important Dates & Prize
- April 1, 2021 – First day you can submit an entry using the form above.
- April 25, 2021 – Last day you can submit an entry.
- April 30, 2021 – Announcement of winner via email.
This month’s randomly selected prize winner will receive a $200 Target gift card! The winner will be notified via email on the last day of April.
March Baking Challenge Recap!
Last month’s challenge recipe was these Tilapia Fish Tacos and everyone rocked it! Here’s a glimpse of a few of your creations.
The March challenge winner was Jessica B.! She’s been notified via email.
Have any questions or concerns? Put them below! We can’t wait to see your submissions for this month. Happy cooking!