This fun monthly recipe challenge is back! Join us to help motivate and inspire you in the kitchen and for chance to win a prize!
New to the cooking challenge? Read more about why I started it here.
Here are the details on how to join this month!
How to Join
- Recipe: Cook the assigned recipe for the month. You can sign up for Isabel Eats Cooking Challenge emails to be notified as soon as a new challenge is posted! Also check my social media for reminders and updates.
- Snap a pic: Take a photo of the finished recipe. A simple photo that you snap with your phone is perfect! It doesn’t need to be fancy.
- Submit: Submit your photo and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Bonus: For a bonus entry, leave a comment and a star rating on the month’s assigned recipe post using the same name and email you used above.
FEBRUARY 2023 Challenge Recipe
The recipe for February’s cooking challenge is my Beef Enchiladas! This recipe is certainly a crowd pleaser and super easy to throw together when you’re low on time.
I love making this recipe for weeknight dinners. Plus the leftovers make a great lunch the next day!
Important Dates & Prize
- February 1, 2023– First day you can submit an entry by sending it to email@example.com.
- February 26, 2023– Last day you can submit an entry.
- February 28, 2023– Announcement of winner via email.
Prize winner will receive a $200 Amazon gift card! The winner will be notified via email on the last day of February.
Have any questions or concerns? Put them below! We can’t wait to see your submissions for this month. Happy cooking!