This fun monthly recipe challenge is back! Join us to help motivate and inspire you in the kitchen and for chance to win a prize!
New to the cooking challenge? Read more about why I started it here.
Here are the details on how to join this month!
How to Join
- Recipe: Cook the assigned recipe for the month. You can sign up for Isabel Eats Cooking Challenge emails to be notified as soon as a new challenge is posted! Also check my social media for reminders and updates.
- Snap a pic: Take a photo of the finished recipe. A simple photo that you snap with your phone is perfect! It doesn’t need to be fancy.
- Submit: Submit your photo and contact information to email@example.com.
- Bonus: For a bonus entry, leave a comment and a star rating on the month’s assigned recipe post using the same name and email you used above.
MARCH 2023 Challenge Recipe
The recipe for March’s cooking challenge is my Salmon Tacos! This recipe is a quick and easy dinner that’ll add some extra flavor to your usual taco nights.
I love making this recipe for weeknight dinners. Plus, the taco slaw pairs perfectly with these tacos.
Important Dates & Prize
- March 1, 2023– First day you can submit an entry by sending it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- March 30, 2023– Last day you can submit an entry.
- March 31, 2023– Announcement of the winner via email.
The prize winner will receive a $200 Amazon gift card! The winner will be notified via email on the last day of February.
FEBRUARY COOKING CHALLENGE RECAP
February’s cooking challenge featured beef enchiladas, and everyone’s looked delicious! Thank you to all who participated. February’s winner was Feliciana, and she was notified via email.
Have any questions or concerns? Put them below! We can’t wait to see your submissions for this month. Happy cooking!
Leave a Comment