This Mexican Tres Leches Coffee topped with a mountain of whipped cream, cinnamon and chocolate shavings is easy to make at home and irresistibly yummy!
Three words. Treat. Yo. Self.
That’s literally all it takes to convince myself to dive right into that big mug of warm Mexican Tres Leches Coffee topped with a mountain of whipped cream, cinnamon and chocolate shavings.
But who can blame me, right? It’s finally getting cold out there, the holidays are right around the corner, and life can get pretty stressful this time of year. Oh, and can we talk about how much it sucks that it’s completely dark outside at 5:30 pm now? ? The time change is killing my evening energy.
Bottom line – I think we all need a little #treatyoself in our lives right now. Which is why I’m so excited to partner with Starbucks® and Giant Eagle stores to bring you this insanely easy and delicious Mexican Tres Leches Coffee drink made with Starbucks® Holiday Blend ground coffee and topped with Giant Eagle cinnamon and whipped cream.
Sure, it may look a little fancy, but you don’t need any special equipment to make this right at home. Just your normal coffee pot (or you can make a cup using Starbucks® Holiday Blend K-Cup® pods) and a spoon to mix everything together.
So go on. Treat. Yo. Self.
To make the Tres Leches coffee creamer, just mix together three ingredients.
- sweetened condensed milk
- evaporated fat-free milk
- half and half
Pour creamer into your coffee, mix and top with whipped cream, chocolate shavings ( I used my normal vegetable peeler to shave a chocolate bar) and cinnamon.
Note – this drink is best enjoyed snuggled up under a warm blanket on your favorite couch with your loved ones. ❤️
I hope you enjoy this recipe as much as I do!
- 12 oz Starbucks® Holiday Blend Coffee
- 2 tbsp sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tbsp evaporated fat-free milk
- 1 tbsp half and half
- 1 pinch Giant Eagle cinnamon, plus more for topping
- 1 dollop Giant Eagle whipped cream
- Chocolate shavings, optional
- Pour 12 ounces of Starbucks® Holiday Blend Coffee in a large mug. Set aside.
- In a small creamer cup (or any cup), add the sweetened condensed milk, evaporated fat-free milk, half and half and cinnamon. Mix together with a spoon until fully combined to make the tres leches creamer.
- Pour the tres leches creamer into the coffee, add a pinch of cinnamon and stir combine.
- Top with a big dollop of whipped cream, chocolate shavings and more cinnamon. Enjoy!