These Skillet Turkey Fajitas are juicy, flavorful and ready to eat in less than 30 minutes! Served with colorful peppers and onions, they’re perfect for making burrito bowls and tacos!
This post is sponsored by my friends at Honeysuckle White. All opinions expressed here are my own.
Say hello to one of my favorite quick and easy weeknight meals ever! Packed with veggies and protein, these turkey fajitas are always one of my go-to dinner recipes because they’re so versatile.
You can eat them as is, serve them in tacos, burrito bowls, in a salad or with a simple side. They reheat beautifully in the microwave and make great leftovers for lunch the next day.
The best part? They’re so easy to make!
Ingredients You’ll Need
- Honeysuckle White Southwest-Style Chipotle Ranchero Turkey Skillet Kit – This skillet kit is so insanely flavorful, I want to buy a whole bunch just so I can give some to friends! It comes with seasoned turkey breast cutlets and a ranchero sauce that is to die for. Plus, it’s made by Honeysuckle White which I absolutely love. Not only are their turkeys raised by independent family farmers, but they make sure that their products don’t have any growth-promoting antibiotics, added hormones or steroids. (They also have a Tuscan-Style Tomato Garlic Basil flavor that would make a great quick dinner option for later in the week!)
- Peppers and Onions – You can’t have fajitas without some sliced bell peppers and onions! I used 3 different colors to make the dish colorful, but you can use whatever you have on hand.
- Salt – All you need is a touch of salt. Everything else is in the ranchero sauce packet, so it’s all done for you!
How to make turkey fajitas
Making these turkey fajitas is a simple three step process.
- Cook the peppers and onions in a large nonstick skillet for about 8 minutes until they’ve softened and the onions have begun to caramelize. Transfer them to a bowl, cover it with aluminum foil and set it aside.
- Cook the turkey cutlets that have been cut into strips in the same large nonstick skillet for 8 minutes until fully cooked through.
- Add the cooked peppers and onions back to the skillet, pour in the ranchero sauce and cook for another 1-2 minutes until the sauce is bubbling.
That is literally it! The turkey breast cutlets are already pre-seasoned with southwest seasonings and the ranchero sauce is jam packed with flavor, you don’t need to do much except add the fajita veggies.
What to serve with turkey fajitas
To round out the meal, here are a few ideas of what to serve with this recipe:
- Cilantro Lime Cauliflower Rice
- Easy Corn Tortillas
- Easy Flour Tortillas
- Easy Paleo Tortillas
- Authentic Mexican Rice
Watch How to Make Skillet Turkey Fajitas
I hope you give these Honeysuckle White Turkey Skillet Kits a try! They have my stamp of approval and don’t skimp on those bold Mexican-inspired flavors that I love.