This fun monthly recipe challenge is back! Join us to help motivate and inspire you in the kitchen and for a chance to win a prize!
New to the cooking challenge? Read more about why I started it here.
Here are the details on how to join this month!
How to Join
- Recipe: Cook the assigned recipe for the month. You can sign up for Isabel Eats Cooking Challenge emails to be notified as soon as a new challenge is posted! Also check my social media for reminders and updates.
- Snap a pic: Take a photo of the finished recipe. A simple photo that you snap with your phone is perfect! It doesn’t need to be fancy.
- Submit: Submit your photo and contact information to email@example.com.
- Bonus: For a bonus entry, leave a comment and a star rating on the month’s assigned recipe post using the same name and email you used above.
MAY 2023 Challenge Recipe
The recipe for May’s cooking challenge is Elotes (Mexican Street Corn)! This recipe is a staple Mexican street food you’ll surely love! Perfect as a side, snack, or appetizer.
Elotes are perfect for spring and summer. This juicy corn is topped with a creamy, tangy, and slightly spicy mayo mixture and topped with lots of Cotija cheese that come together for a burst of flavor in every bite!
Important Dates & Prize
- May 1, 2023– First day you can submit an entry by sending it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- May 30, 2023– Last day you can submit an entry.
- May 31, 2023– Announcement of the winner via email.
The prize winner will receive a $150 Target gift card! The winner will be notified via email on the last day of May.
APRIL COOKING CHALLENGE RECAP
April’s cooking challenge featured flautas, and everyone’s looked delicious! Thank you to all who participated. April’s winner was Tara, and she was notified via email.
Have any questions or concerns? Put them below! We can’t wait to see your submissions for this month. Happy cooking!
Leave a Comment