This Mexican Corn Dip recipe made whole kernel corn, lots of cheese and a blend Mexican spices is creamy, satisfying and addicting. It’s the perfect appetizer for parties and celebrations like Cinco de Mayo!
Is it weird that it’s only March and I’m already thinking about Cinco de Mayo? I can’t help it. It’s not like I don’t already eat like it’s Cinco de Mayo all day every day, but the actual holiday is fun because EVERYBODY is looking to eat some Mexican inspired food.
(Click here for my list of The Best Cinco de Mayo Recipes.)
And I support that 100 percent.
This year I’m planning on throwing a fun Cinco de Mayo party for all my friends, and this Mexican Corn Dip will definitely be on the menu!
Ready in only 40 minutes from start to finish, this Mexican Corn Dip is one of the easiest dips you’ll ever make. Here’s what you’ll need.
- 2 cans of whole kernel corn (you could also use frozen or fresh corn if you want)
- cream cheese and a little bit of sour cream (it’s where all the creaminess comes from!)
- 3 different kinds of cheese (mozzarella, monterey jack and cotija)
- my favorite blend of Mexican spices (garlic, chili and onion powder)
- and some lime juice and cilantro for a little touch of acidity and brightness
Simply mix it all together, put it in a baking dish and bake for 25 to 30 minutes.
Oh, and of course I topped everything with a little more cheese. After all, it is a party!
Whether you make this for Cinco de Mayo, game day, a birthday party or just because, this corn dip is a huge crowd pleaser. Just ask my husband – he and I ate pretty much all of it as soon I finished taking these photos!