A fun monthly recipe challenge to help motivate and inspire you in the kitchen! Join and participate every month for your chance to win a prize!
New to the cooking challenge? Read more about why I started it here. And here’s the details on how to join this month…
How to join
- Recipe: Cook the assigned recipe for the month. You can sign up for Isabel Eats Cooking Challenge emails to be notified as soon as a new challenge is posted!
- Snap a pic: Take a photo of the finished recipe. A simple photo that you snap with your phone is perfect! It doesn’t need to be fancy.
- Submit: Submit your photo and contact information here to this form.
- Bonus: For a bonus entry, leave a comment and a star rating on the month’s assigned recipe post using the same name and email you used above.
May 2021 Challenge Recipe
The recipe for May’s cooking challenge is my Guacamole Salsa! If guacamole and salsa verde had a baby, you would get this recipe. They’re two of my favorite things and I think you’re going to love it! Here’s why:
- it’s got the tang of your favorite salsa verde, but with added creaminess thanks to the avocados.
- it’s ready from start to finish in 15 minutes!
- serve it with tortilla chips as an appetizer or on top of tacos, fajitas, quesadillas and more!
Watch the recipe video!
If I still haven’t convinced you to make the recipe, take a look at the recipe video! It’s so incredibly easy to make, I know you’re going to love it. (Can’t see the video below? Make sure your ad-blocker is turned off.)
Important Dates & Prize
- May 1, 2021 – First day you can submit an entry using the form above.
- May 29, 2021 – Last day you can submit an entry.
- May 31, 2021 – Announcement of winner via email.
This month’s randomly selected prize winner will receive a $200 Amazon gift card! The winner will be notified via email on the last day of May.
April Cooking Challenge Recap!
Last month’s challenge recipe was these Easy Chicken Tacos and I’m so proud of all the entries! Here’s a glimpse of a few of your creations.
The April challenge winner was Yoselyn M.! She’s been notified via email.
Have any questions or concerns? Put them below! We can’t wait to see your submissions for this month. Happy cooking!